Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Health App doesn't work with Huawei P20 Pro

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 06:03 PM)
Upcult
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Active 2 purchased - synched fine with my phone and works properly (as far as I can see now), the Health App however does not work. It will stick in the boot phase after you've logged into your account. This behavior is consistent.

I Tried on 2 identical Huawei's, tried 3 different accounts, given all the permissions I can think of to the app, App removed and reinstalled, App installed directly (Google Play bypassed) and completely reset the watch, also.

Now I'm drained in terms of creativity. Someone with the same configuration, who can give me the golden tip (except to buy a Samsung phone)?

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Mark62912
Explorer
Options
I've downloaded the HMS core and Huawei App Gallery onto my S20+ 5G to make my Huawei smart watch continue to work. I don't know whether there is a Samsung driver you also need to install but I'd recommend checking for the Samsung equivalent of HMS core online
0 Likes
Upcult
Apprentice
Options

Hmmm my response strangely vaporized. So again:

Hi and thanks for your response. I got it to work by simply skipping the login step.  All seems to be working as designed.

Many thanks,

Nate

zelezni
Student
Options

In addition to 

0 Likes
Malkatraz
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the same problems here with Samsung Health not opening on my P20 Pro. How did you skip the log-in screen?

0 Likes
zelezni
Student
Options

Sorry  Malkatraz, can't remember. It was something simple and obvious (like "not now"). Or maybe tapping phone's "back" button. I'm sure you'll find it.

0 Likes