Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grainy whatsApp pictures on S23 plus

(Topic created on: 18-02-2023 12:01 PM)
Smile25
Explorer
Options
Is anyone experiencing extremely grainy pictures when taken directly on WhatsApp on their S23 Plus? I had the same problem last year as I saw many others had too whereby pictures that were taken on WhatsApp had a grey/green scale to them. I have changed the picture quality to best quality on WhatsApp settings and contacted then directly followed their instructions updating ap etc etc but nothing works! They suggest sending pictures in H & W of 192 pixels, how do you even do that? So as before i have to take a picture on my phone then attach it to WhatsApp if I want to send a decent selfie. Is anyone else having the same issue? My old S8 had good pictures and none of these problems.
6 REPLIES 6
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Cant rely on whatsapp to take pictures. It strips off the quality.
0 Likes
Carlvig
Pathfinder
Options
Also each year after the release of the new flagships , there will be minor compatibility issues with a lot of apps, these get patched relatively quick with updates.
0 Likes
Smile25
Explorer
Options
Never had an issue with my old phone. WhatsApp can't keep up with the quality of pics that are available.
0 Likes
Smile25
Explorer
Options
I hope so. My S22 still has the same issue. Blue/grey scale to the picture and now I have new faults with the S23 yay!
mrdannyaitch
Journeyman
Options

I'm trying to send a video and it's like it's a video from the 90s, grainy, colour issues like the other posts on here. s23 Ultra. Have tried attaching it from whatsapp, from Google photos and the Samsung gallery app. Same everytime

ElChamo
First Poster
Options

Same problem!!! I didn't have this problem with my s22+ 😭😭😭😭