Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Play issues

(Topic created on: 30-06-2022 07:54 PM)
NarRakasa
Journeyman
Options

I'm having problems with Google play and I need help. I've tried so many times calling Google and they say someone will call or email back but they never do. I can't seem to sign up or use Google play billing for anything. I've contacted my bank and its not an issue with my card or finances. It seems to take the money but say transaction failed. I've had to dig out an old ipad and sign up via apple pay then log in on my S21FE. 
14 REPLIES 14
si64
Apprentice
Options
How do I recover game progression when I've swapped phones
NarRakasa
Journeyman
Options
It depends on the game. Did it require a sign in etc? Did it have in app purchases?
0 Likes
si64
Apprentice
Options
No purchases no sign in
NarRakasa
Journeyman
Options
I'm not sure you can. However email the game creator via their help section and ask then because this happened to me on RoK and I emailed them after changing and they restored my progress.
0 Likes
si64
Apprentice
Options
Cheers
NarRakasa
Journeyman
Options
If you get no luck let me know. I'll have a play see what I can do.
0 Likes
Thomasalive07
Navigator
Options
Go to setting security then click Google play update. If there's an update available download it. It's commonly mistaken and term of use has been updated lately.
NarRakasa
Journeyman
Options
Fab thanks I'll try that. As Google have been no help and I've had subscriptions lapse because of it.
NarRakasa
Journeyman
Options
You were right an update was available I've started the download. Hopefully this resolves it. Much appreciated