Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay on Samsung Watch?

(Topic created on: 07-06-2019 10:36 PM)
TimurFayzullin
Student
Options

I have got OnePlus 3T and I want to buy new Samsung Watch 46mm. The only thing that stops me - I can't install Google Pay on Samsung Watch! WHY??? I want to pay by NFC, but I don't like Samsung phones (to use Samsung Pay)... 

0 Likes
69 REPLIES 69
LauraCL
Explorer
Options
samsung pay is useless to me because does support none of my banks Barclays and Natwest. I need Google Pay. I have returned my watch because of lack of compatibility with almost everything that is not Samsung,
0 Likes
LauraCL
Explorer
Options
few banks I would say
0 Likes
LauraCL
Explorer
Options
Please tick this off as solved. Using samsung pay does not solve anything. Many users need Google Pay because of their banks
0 Likes
LauraCL
Explorer
Options
That is again my problem. In the UK most of banks have agreement with Iphone and with Google Pay but not with Samsung Pay. None of my cards are supported by Samsung Pay but all of them work ok with both Iphone and Google Pay
0 Likes
LauraCL
Explorer
Options
you cannot use Google Pay with galaxy watch active
0 Likes
LauraCL
Explorer
Options

At least Barclays, Natwest and Halifax are not supported by Galaxy Pay but yes by Google Pay. On Samsung mobiles, Google Pay works ok but not on the phone... I can't understand it! Any unbranded android activity tracker has Google Pay working ok...very dissapointed

0 Likes
Ianbspencer
Student
Options

Just had the same problem at ASDA.  I tried three different scanners, none would accept payment with my Gear S3.  My Gear S3 worked fine in Sainsbury's and Morrisons the previous day.

0 Likes
Biotrin
First Poster
Options

Samsung Pay doesn't work in all countries so this advice is useless. This company needs to add support for Google apps on Tizen.

Milosh
Student
Options

Hello,

is it possible to use G Pay on Samsung Gear S3 Frointier?

0 Likes
_Andy
Journeyman
Options

No

0 Likes