Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good lock

(Topic created on: 03-02-2020 06:33 PM)
Bertie_bunghol
Navigator
Options

Got the first 2020 good lock today, and have 2 issues with it, wonder if anyone else has them (or any others)?

Using quickstar, I can no longer pull down the notification shade from low down on the screen, I have to go back use pulling it down from the top, difficult with one hand, and a pain, to be frank.

Secondly,  something is interfering with gestures,  I think it's the task switcher. Very hard to swipe up without accidentally opening taks switcher,  very very annoying. 

Other than that, excellent to see it back again. Not quite as useful as it was tho.

5 REPLIES 5
CherokeeDad
Student
Options

Same issue with the notification pull-down after update. Not happy! Large phones need this feature! Any suggestions of a fix would be appreciated. Uninstalled Quickstar to no avail. Tempted to remove Good Lock all together to see if if that is a remedy except I would loose functionality I've become accustomed to. Help!

0 Likes
CherokeeDad
Student
Options

Update: Found on Reddit that if one toggles Task Changer off then back on it fixes the issue. No idea how or why that would do it, but it worked for me!

0 Likes
Bertie_bunghol
Navigator
Options
Bummer, that didn't work for me!
0 Likes
Bertie_bunghol
Navigator
Options

Gestures are very laggy too. Turned off task switcher,  and gestures bare back to normal. 

0 Likes
JakJak
First Poster
Options

Good idea, tried it but unfortunately doesn't work for me, with task changer active it still makes the gesture a buggy experience.

Very annoying, will have to leave task changer off now which is unfortunate because the default app changer layout on oneUI2 is *****! 

0 Likes