Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Lock

(Topic created on: 21-07-2022 05:21 PM)
Gunner19
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I've seen this issue described by some Samsung users where Good Lock is unavailable to them in the Galaxy Store due to geographic location. I've seen videos by YouTubers extolling the benefits to the user of having the app installed. One person stating that the first app a Samsung owner should download is Good Lock. Why is the application Geo locked making it available only to a limited number of Samsung customers? Good Guardians is available but has limited functionality when compared to the Good Lock app itself. I've seen that some of the YouTubers suggest downloading the APK for Good Lock from third party sites - if it's unavailable to them - but I myself would prefer to have the app from Samsung themselves rather than going to other third parties. Come on Samsung and roll the app out for all customers rather than Geo locking it.

2 REPLIES 2
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Gunner19 ,hello, the probable reason why the Good lock app / is not the only app / is geo-blocked, is that also the compatibility of Samsung phones and the features they have, are different in different parts of the world. Greeting.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
A possible solution could be; maybe to try using a VPN, then see if it is possible to download the app? 🤔
0 Likes