Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good lock

(Topic created on: 17-12-2019 10:12 AM)
Jenny25
Explorer
Options

Since i have update my phone on the official one ui2 the goodlock is not working properly anymore i cannot customize the softkey and many other things before my phone was nice now i don't like it anymore can you please update the app.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Solution
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi Jenny25

Which phone do you have? Can you also confirm the Android version it's on? You can find this in Settings > About phone > Software info.
0 Likes
Jenny25
Explorer
Options
Samsung S10 update to android 10 one ui2
0 Likes
Jenny25
Explorer
Options
Hi i have Samsung S10 update to android 10 one UI 2.
0 Likes
Jenny25
Explorer
Options
I have Samsung S10 on android 10 ui2
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Apologies for the late response @Jenny25

Can I get some more information please? What happens when you try to customise the soft keys? Also, can you specify exactly which features are missing?
0 Likes
Jenny25
Explorer
Options
Hello thanks for the reply
I cannot customise anything in my soft key cause in goodlock app both navstar and quickstar are unplugged cause there need to be update to android 10 ui 2.
Please fix it asap thank you
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Okay, I think the best option here would be to send our developers an error log through the Members app. They'll be able to check in the error logs for this issue, and look at available solutions.

The quickest way to do this would be go in to the Good Lock app > 3 Dots on top right > Contact us > Error reports > Send system log. Make sure you do this within 15 minutes of the issue.

You'll receive a reply through the Samsung Members app on your phone after the developers have had a look into it.
0 Likes
Jenny25
Explorer
Options
Hello i just sent to the developer the error log as you advised me hopefully i will receive some great news
Thanks so much for your help
Regards
Jenny
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Cheers, they'll be in touch when they've looked in to it in more detail.
0 Likes