Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch Samsung Pay plug-In not installing

(Topic created on: 23-12-2018 06:30 PM)
Carmichael272
Journeyman
Options

Hi I use my galaxy watch with my asus Zenfone 5, and when i try to configure Samsung pay it starts a download on my smartphone, but when the download ends nothing happens and if i try to open the samsung pay page from the galaxy watch plug-in it starts again the Download.

Does anyone have had problems using this with non Samsung smartphones?

This issue can be solved in anyway?

123 REPLIES 123
HappyCycler
First Poster
Options
This worked perfectly on my Gear S3. Pretty sure I'm getting the Galaxy for Christmas so I hope it works on that watch as well.
0 Likes
Mikimavas
Apprentice
Options
Yes it will ignore this guy
0 Likes
Greg888
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for this tip, it worked perfectly for me with my HTC U11, I can now use Samsung Pay on my Frontier S3

0 Likes
Viki12774
Apprentice
Options

Hi, i have samsung galaxy watch which i bought last month from germany and now i am living in india. I intalled ssung wearable app and in that samsung pay is mot showing. In watch also it is showing as no payment apps installed. I tried installing all samsung apy watch plug in apk as said in this thread but none of the app is installing. Please anybody suggest me how can i use samsung pay on my watch...pls

HappyCycler
First Poster
Options

Go to page 2 of the thread. There is a link to download and install the apk.  That worked for me.

0 Likes
Dinno101
Explorer
Options

Hi there, there's a workaround for this. You have to change your watch's region. I did this to my 46mm and have been working fine after. Good luck.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-sport/help/changing-region-samsung-gear-sport-r600-t3771324

Viki12774
Apprentice
Options

Hi dinno, i have samsung galaxy watch 46mm.. can you give me the link to vhange the region?

0 Likes
Dinno101
Explorer
Options
Hello Vikki, if you look at my previous post, it should be there 😊
0 Likes
Joel61
Journeyman
Options

@Dinno101 What is the model of your watch? Mine is the R800 and I just want to make sure its the same before I reset my watch. And are you using a Samsung phone or some other phone? (I am on a OnePlus 3)

0 Likes
Dinno101
Explorer
Options
Hi Joel61, its an R800 as well. It shpuld work. I had the international version (one without Samsung Pay), then followed the steps, now its working fine. Let me know if you get it to work.
0 Likes