Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch Claim hasn't been approved yet

(Topic created on: 14-01-2022 06:42 PM)
DaveDavideo
Journeyman
Options

i bought a Samsung galaxy z fold 3 on the 30/12/2021 and my claim for a free Galaxy watch still hasn't been approved. When i search up the claim reference number, it still just says that the claim has been received ... but it's been ages. I also tried sending the "watch claims department" an email and I have had no response, and the phone number for their claims department is no help at all and you just get put through to a robot. I also tried to do the live chat support but they couldn't help me. I'm thinking about sending the phone back now as the free watch was a big factor to why i spent  so much on the z fold 3.

Does anyone have the same issue or have any tips

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @DaveDavideo,

first of all, congrats on your new Galaxy Z Fold3. I hope that you are enjoying this so far! If you haven't heard from our Promotions Team yet, I would suggets reaching them by email at watch4@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 03300545332 so they can shed some light on this. 

0 Likes
DaveDavideo
Journeyman
Options

Hi @TessM, as I said in my message... i have already tried to email watch4@samsungpromotions.claims  and i have already called that number. The phone number got me no where as it put me through to a robot which gave me non of the relevant options i needed. I also tried to emailing and i have not had a response

thanks for your reply

0 Likes
lyn1
First Poster
Options
Still waiting for my watch also says 5 days for confirmation heard nothing sent all nessessery documents do you read these messages samdung ????
bluace
Voyager
Options
My confirmation took a week and a half since the claim has been approved not heard a thing says takes 45 days so will see its all a nightmare just never straight forward
DaveDavideo
Journeyman
Options

Yes, it's a nightmare. I really expected better customer service after spending 1.5k on a phone. The phone hasn't blown me away as much as I was expecting so I think I'll end up sending it back if i hear nothing in the next few days 😔

DaveDavideo
Journeyman
Options

thanks for the info bluace. I've been waiting 2 weeks now 😪

0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
Honestly its madness i dont understand any of it i just hope they update u real soon all i can think is there is a massive back log but at least let you know etc am chasing something myself so i no the feeling right now 😑
richie2912
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same problem every time I track it all it says is claim received been made my claim 4 weeks ago and I've emailed them so many times had no reply and the number to call is a waste of time as you said.
DaveDavideo
Journeyman
Options
What can we do ?
0 Likes