Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 unresponsive

(Topic created on: 06-04-2024 11:32 PM)
dee0512
First Poster
Options

I habe a galaxy watch 6, less then 6 montha old and I did the software update on 18/03 and ever since then my screen is frozen, i do a restart and it fixes my problem for all of 10mins, then it freezes again, all my notifications come through but i cannot scroll to read them.

I sent the phone to a repair centre they said it works fine, but as i said when you restart it within the first 10minutes it works perfectly.

Anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check for app updates
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is your screen locked?

Do you simply need to enter your pin to unlock the screen at all?
0 Likes
dee0512
First Poster
Options

Hi no the screen is not locked, its simply doesnt respond to touch and the battery drains very quickly

0 Likes
Charr
First Poster
Options

Same thing is happening to my watch. I was told to take it to the store. The store said it was nothing they could do. Reached out to Samsung again and they said mail it in. My only concern is that it will work when they receive it because it does work temporarily when you restart it. Waiting for the return box. Guess I will just have to wait and see what they say...

0 Likes
dee0512
First Poster
Options
I did a software update yesterday and that seems to have fixed the problem, check for yesterday's update
0 Likes
Charr
First Poster
Options

I just did the update. So far so good. Will know for sure after a few hours. Thank you:)

0 Likes