Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 walkie talkie app not working

(Topic created on: 10-03-2022 01:36 PM)
nalley
Journeyman
Options
States I need to install sim in my phone. My partners works fine. My watch is the Bluetooth Version. I really have no idea why its not working. Any ideas ?
48 REPLIES 48
DeanosT
Journeyman
Options

My question is... Does Samsung even look at these forums?

How do we know if anything is even happening with it right now?

Would be great if they could take 30 minutes of their developers time and get this app sorted!

I'll even be more than happy to BETA test for them... 😉👍

DeanosT
Journeyman
Options

Have you maybe got more info for us?
Watch OS versions, models... 
Maybe has something to do with that?

0 Likes
nalley
Journeyman
Options
I have nothing since my OG post mate.
0 Likes
Ereza
Explorer
Options

Something new?

0 Likes
BatNas
First Poster
Options

I have same problem "walkie-talkie" app can't connected to phone and chat settings  doesn't work too i am with watch 4 classic bluetooth version and galaxy s10 (i'm sorry for my bad english)

0 Likes
DeanosT
Journeyman
Options

Well, I totally forgot about this app!!!!!!!

Late last year I got my wife the A72 phone, and then last week I got myself the new S21 FE (Great phone BTW!)
Over the weekend I remember this app and wanted to try again and see if there were any updates yet.
So installed on both watches and IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!
Took a bit of time to connect, but they work!

So I am thinking if this has to do with the age of the phone, or even the version of Android on the phone and possibly the brand of phone!

Now that we are using very new Samsung's, one with Android 11, the other with Android 12, this might be the issue.

I wish Samsung devs could jump into this chat and shed some light on this issue...

But like I said, for now, it is working for me.

And all the hype about this app.... I have since removed it! 😂🤣
Reason, it's pretty useless! And it REALLY drains the battery and FAST!
It is much faster and easier to just use an app like Whatsapp.

So at the end of the day, this app really isn't even worth the effort!

0 Likes
Ruben Aires
First Poster
Options

Walkie Talkie Version 1.0.01.3

Wife's Galaxy Watch 4 + Samsung Galaxy A50 - Works!!.

Friend's Galaxy Watch 4 + Samsung Galaxy S21FE  - Works!!.

My Galaxy Watch 4 + Samsung Galaxy S21FE - DOES NOT WORK!!.

I've already reset the watch! I already deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Wear in Samsung Account! It always gives the message: "Cannot connect to your phone." Can anyone from Samsung check why it works on some devices and others don't.

If it is something related to Samsung Account permissions, please let me know what I need to change.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Ereza
Explorer
Options

There are a few bugs in this app, and unfortunately, Samsung didn't release any updates 

0 Likes
hellonearth
First Poster
Options
I just figured out what worked for me, I went into the Samsung messages settings (the three little dots when open) then settings, then select chat settings and then auto download while roaming. And it worked!
0 Likes
hellonearth
First Poster
Options
I also added my watch onto my Samsung account ? Only two things that might do it?
0 Likes