Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 walkie talkie app not working

(Topic created on: 16-09-2021 07:00 PM)
nalley
Journeyman
Options
States I need to install sim in my phone. My partners works fine. My watch is the Bluetooth Version. I really have no idea why its not working. Any ideas ?
48 REPLIES 48
SpacePolitix
First Poster
Options

Mine is saying "insert a SIM into your phone to use Walkie-Talkie" even though I have a SIM in my phone...

DeanosT
Journeyman
Options

Having the same issue on 2 x new Watch4 BT version...

Ozgursah
First Poster
Options

I bought two watch. One is 40 mm and it's worked fine. Other one is 46 mm classic and says same error. Insert sim to phone

nalley
Journeyman
Options
Nothing from Samsung as of yet! C'mon get it sorted. 🙄
Ereza
Explorer
Options

Agree with you.

I think Samsung have to fix it or at least to respond and explain the problem 

AFXTWN2
Student
Options

I just returned the watch. It's clearly not ready for prime time. Too many bugs 

Ereza
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately you are right 

My GW3 was better connecting to my phone and more compatibility with apps

DeanosT
Journeyman
Options

I bought 2 new Watch 4 BT versions. App not working on either of them.. Version 1.0.00.27.
Says it's running, then when you try open it, it crashes and tells you to insert a SIM card into your phone....

Looks like this problem has been going for a long time....

Please give us some feedback...

So99
Journeyman
Options

Also have the insert sim issue,  on 2x Watch4 and galaxy s20 and s21 phones.. talk about beta testing software on end users...

Skh972
First Poster
Options

Hello, i had the same issue.

I find a fix for me (Bluetooth version). Go to settings in Samsung message app, put your Phone number in chat settings (my Phone is french it's "paramètres de chat", then i activated brodcast diffusion in message app settings > more settings (in french diffusion cellulaire tous les canaux).

Then i try succesfully on my watch.

Sorry for bad english, have a good Day.