Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 - Samsung Health Golf no GPS

(Topic created on: 16-10-2022 05:22 AM)
Krejca
Student
Options

Hello, 

I am trying to figure out how to get distance measured while using the Golf activity on my Galaxy Watch 4. There is no GPS icon when selecting the activity. I like to walk and would like to be able to measure how far I walk. It works on my phone when the watch is not connected. I am pretty sure it worked for me before but it doesn't anymore.

Thank you,

David

No GPS iconNo GPS icon   GPSGPS

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
robd1
Voyager
Options
It doesn't work on the watch Pro 5 either, lots of other totally irrelevant information, like why did my my heart rate go up to 118 bpm 2 hours 5 minutes into the round. I already know that, list another bl@@£% ball.
0 Likes
Krejca
Student
Options

I don't understand why they cannot enable GPS tracking since it's an outside activity. Just like I said GPS will work if I only use it through the phone, but I don't have my phone on me the whole time. And if my watch is connected it won't measure it even if I start it on the phone.

I feel like this gotta be an easy fix for Samsung

0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
It should be. The problem is a balance between the number of people, like you and me, who would like to see thus bug fixed against the number of people who would like to see a different bug fixed. All we can do is keep flagging these things here and hope someone takes pity on us.
I hope that sounds pitiful enough.
Craig157
Apprentice
Options

Just noticed mine hasn't been tracking, played awful the other day so wanted to see how many steps I had done during the session. 

I'm going to try doing it from my phone and hitting the "Distance Target" - usually I've just had this as No Target, so maybe that will make a difference?

0 Likes
Willow
First Poster
Options

I agree, it's a pain there being no GPS for the golf exercise. Is this an oversight I wonder.

0 Likes