Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Themes Mobile Billing

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 11:52 AM)
Marthanne
Apprentice
Options
hi I have swapped my phone over as my other phone was damaged. But ever since I have got my new phone. galaxy z flip 3. my mobile billing has disappeared from the galaxy store and galaxy themes. it was there the day before I swapped my phones but has not come over. it will not let me add it back on. my mobile carrier says it nothing to do with them and I have tried asking samsung support but they email back and say go to my mobile carrier.
any help would be appreciated 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Marthanne: Have you tried checking the Google Play Store for the relevant network app? If you have, and the app isn't available, please can you confirm where you purchased your Galaxy Z Flip3? 

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Just to make sure, when you moved from your damaged phone to your new phone... You remained on the same carrier or changed carrier too during the process of changing?
0 Likes
Marthanne
Apprentice
Options
I remain on the same carrier and I back up my apps with the Samsung cloud. so I could download them again but it has made no difference.
0 Likes
Marthanne
Apprentice
Options
I have got the app and all my Google play store works fine. I got my from ee
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
This has happened to me in the past and it's been a temporary issue that fixes itself... Normally within 24 hours. Sometimes I would power the phone off... Remove the SIM... Put it back in then reboot the phone.

Hope it sorts itself out... I'm pretty sure it's not a carrier issue.
0 Likes
luckymumof7
First Poster
Options
What app do you need ?
0 Likes