Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy store update loop

(Topic created on: 23-11-2023 10:25 AM)
Grimth
Apprentice
Options

Been trying to access the store for a week now and it always wants to update. It first downloads themes then the main store update then closes. When reopening it does the same again. 

Since this has been happening I have had two ui updates and still the same. I have tried clearing the cache and other data and still the same. I can update apps via the click and hold method and clicking update apps but can not get on to look for other apps etc.

Phone - galaxy s23

Ui - 6.0

Android version - 14

Store version - 4.5.63.9

Any help or ideas to try would be much appreciated

23 REPLIES 23
LaffCarl
Pathfinder
Options
Goto store info... then scroll down and click App details in store, then you should be able to update it on the page that opens at the bottom and then it works 😊1700677235366.jpg1700677235384.jpg
Grimth
Apprentice
Options

Thanks but just tried this way and still when reopening it goes back to update loop

0 Likes
LaffCarl
Pathfinder
Options
Oh it's a horror show eh, mine has had this reoccuring error from new. I have had to fix it before several times and that's the one that worked for me last time. Another way is to keep visiting the Samsung store via the Samsung browser that works after a couple of tries, another one was updating the Google security patch. Go to security and privacy, then click updates then click Google to up date even if it has a green tick. Good luck it is an annoying bug.
0 Likes
Bodestone
Journeyman
Options

My problem os that the update loop is for the store itself

From new on S23 Ultra so cannot add anything suxh as camera assistant. Shocking tjatbtheir own store doesn't work out of the box (plus complete updates)

0 Likes
Grimth
Apprentice
Options
Google sec patch is all up to date and thanks for the attempt to help
Grimth
Apprentice
Options
It's the actual store for me to like I said above and it's also on a brand new phone
0 Likes
Bodestone
Journeyman
Options
I got it to work on Tesco wifi (no wifi where I live)
Grimth
Apprentice
Options
I got no WiFi atm to test this but when out next I'll see if it makes a difference cheers for then info
0 Likes
Pasquill1977
First Poster
Options
Been trying get on galaxy store still doing updates and doesn't work uou need sort this error out
0 Likes