Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy store - How do I change my email address?

(Topic created on: 17-10-2022 06:57 PM)
kerrieanne
First Poster
Options

Haw do I chaing my old school email to my xbox one as I've left school

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @kerrieanne 

I’ve moved your post from lynchy95’s Galaxy Store thread to give it it's own topic.

If you’re wanting to change your email address for the Galaxy Store long-press the Galaxy Store app icon, tap the in the top right corner, then Galaxy Store settings > Samsung account > Profile info > Email > Change.

(This will change your email address for all Samsung account related things BTW.)

Let us know if this works for you or if you need further help and what with. 🙂

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
lynchy95
Explorer
Options
I don't think that it will be as easy as you think. As I know when I had a school email, they deleted it for security purposes when I left. So it may just be easier for you for you to keep your Xbox one the same, and to set up a Gmail/Hotmail, etc and use that as your everyday email account. Hope I understood your question properly, and that this helps.
0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @kerrieanne 

I’ve moved your post from lynchy95’s Galaxy Store thread to give it it's own topic.

If you’re wanting to change your email address for the Galaxy Store long-press the Galaxy Store app icon, tap the in the top right corner, then Galaxy Store settings > Samsung account > Profile info > Email > Change.

(This will change your email address for all Samsung account related things BTW.)

Let us know if this works for you or if you need further help and what with. 🙂

0 Likes