Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy store app

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 07:03 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have s20 fe and tab a 8'  and on both of them I can't log into the galaxy store app coz my Samsung account password doesn't work, it says "processing failed "when I try. I've tried changing it multiple times, unistalling the app, reloading it, everything you can think of, even been told its coz my WiFi isn't secure! My password works coz I can log into here! Why?? Please help, I now have multiple apps that need updating and I can't due to access problems. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
KholaI
Options

Hey @Anonymous User 

Could you head into Settings > Apps > Galaxy Store. First tap on 'Force stop', then head into Storage > Clear cache, then Clear data. Once you've done this, restart your phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi I have done that, changed my password multiple times and removed my account too nothing works??? 

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Are you able to access the Galaxy Store via an internet browser, not the app?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Anonymous User: Can you also try connecting to Mobile Data, or an alternate Wi-Fi router, to see if this resolves the issue? 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Tried that and still nothing, has also had a phone update and Samsung account update too and still nothing 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Not tried that, can get into the app and scroll through ALL the apps to find the ones I've got (very long winded way) now have 22 that need updating!! 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Just takes me to Google play app 

0 Likes