Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s21 WhatsApp

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 04:34 PM)
Mac2080
Student
Options
When I send a video on WhatsApp, the video only sends a 1 second length video. Anyone else having this issue? 
9 REPLIES 9
Options
I'm not having this issue but I would look at the settings of your WhatsApp account.
0 Likes
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
If you filming with whats app camera it lets you to film only for 1 minute. Use your phone camera to film and then attach video and send. That way you can send up to 10 minutes video
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
The same happened to me when I was using mobile data but later sent the same videos when on WiFi. I think it was due to me having data saver turned on. Have you got any sort of data saver setting turned on?
0 Likes
Mac2080
Student
Options
Thanks for the replies. I've actually sorted out the issue. In case anyone else has this problem, I found it was an issue with one of my camera settings. In the advanced recording options tab in the camera settings, there's an experimental camera feature, for HDR10+. I had this turned on. Since I've turnt that off, I can now send videos longer than 1 second again through WhatsApp.
Atita Shetty
First Poster
Options

I tried this but still sending only 1 sec videos on WhatsApp 

0 Likes
Gabi2U_
Student
Options

They were saying the video only plays for 1 second. Not 1 minute. I'm having the same issue- when I record let's say a minute long video (not in whatsapp app) it only plays first 1 second on recipients end. Not sure WHY. So that was the question. I'm using Samsung Note 22 ultra and never had this problem until now, after i got this phone.  But! One of the recipients recieved the whole video, the other 4 didn't. It's a puzzle

0 Likes
Gabi2U_
Student
Options

Thank you for posting this. I'm having that exact same problem with my new Samsung Note 22 Ultra. Not sure why. Only 1 second of the video will play for my friends/ family. Although 1 person recieved the whole video. So kinda puzzled here. I tried what you suggested and that fixed pětičlenná for 2 more people, but still couldn't send it to another person. But either way, thank you so much, cuz I did unchecked that pro whatever video in settings and that kinda fixed the issue

0 Likes
FNurse
Student
Options

Thanks for this hint, I will try and see if it works. It's pretty fraustrating that one time I can send videso and another only small snippets

0 Likes
Zeeklamusique
First Poster
Options

Has anyone got this fixed? I have tried everything that I have read on the internet and still, it is only 1 second...really annoying, and seriously considering, after years of Samsung, moving to a different make of phone

0 Likes