Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A50 Uploading files and playing whatsapp audio message

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 08:00 AM)
padugame
First Poster
Options

I have a problem on my Galaxy A50. I cant upload any files from my phone to an app, ex: Im trying to upload my school homework from teams then I select the picture when I select the picture the app automaticaly refreshes and the file is not selected. This problem its not only for this app its for all the app or websites that I have to upload a file. When this problem happens I get a message from chrome that is saying that action cant be done because memory doesnt have enough space. I cleared Half of my memory and everything is the same. And that happens to whatsapp audio message I tried to go to setting and enable and disable media files and audio and nothing. If can someone knows how to fix this I will be very thankful I only have this phone for 1 year and I want it to work normaly.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
bartsimpson
Explorer
Options
did u reset your phone
0 Likes
padugame
First Poster
Options

No, should I reset it?

0 Likes
bartsimpson
Explorer
Options
yes
0 Likes
padugame
First Poster
Options

So I tried reseting my phone and I tried to do a backup I tried to do a samsung account backup I logged in my account and then i got an error then I tried to do a google drive backup but that didnt work. Can you help me?

0 Likes
bartsimpson
Explorer
Options
nope, sorry
0 Likes