Voyager
Options
I have been walking up a lot of floors but my phone won't track them HELP
10 REPLIES 10
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @ryukariotu ,

are you able to tell me what phone and software version are you using?

ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
i have a galaxy a41 and my software version is Android 10
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that. I can see that this phone doesn't have a pedometer which is why is not counting your steps. However, you can do this by connecting any of our watches. 

ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
okay, but how come it counts my steps just bot floors?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is strange and that phone doesn't seem to have a pedometer. Have you been able to use this before? Are you able to check if there is any pending update for the app and if this is working while this is performing in Safe Mode?

To do this press and hold the Power button until you see Power Off, Restart and Emergency. Press and hold the Power Off icon until it shows a Shield, tap the Shield and the device will restart in Safe Mode.

0 Likes
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
no, i have never been able to use thar feature before

0 Likes
Kerry2979
First Poster
Options
Hello I have a Samsung Active 2 watch linked to my phone. I am not getting the correct number or floor counts. I've worked up my stairs 10 time and it's only recorded 1. HELP
0 Likes
Pritesh
First Poster
Options
samsung S9+ health app not showing floors and also the galaxy watch not counting floors, can you help resolve please
0 Likes
Steveopey
First Poster
Options

Hi I have a galaxy watch DA03 paired with a Samsung s8 phone and they don't record floors they did for a while then stopped for months started again for 3 days then nothing I have carried out the steps in clearing caches and still no floor count can you help

0 Likes