Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 3 SM-F711B UK Samsung Pay doesn't work, he thinks i'm in germany. Please help

(Topic created on: 13-05-2022 11:18 PM)
John9102
Apprentice
Options

I use samsung pay since the beggining and never had any problems on my s10+,s20 Ultra,note 20 ultra,fold 1 and fold 2, but now i got a flip 3 and for some reason this doesn't work because he thinks i'm in germany. I tried reseting the phone, i tried a tutorial from this website from 2021 to remove my sim i even re-flash my software using Odin but nothing works. Please help

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I'll assume you live in the UK, where did you buy your phone from as it sounds like you have a phone that was made for the German Market hence why Samsung Pay won't work..
0 Likes
John9102
Apprentice
Options
Hi, i got it from Curry's UK ,it was brand new and everything, i checked the CSC on my phone and it is for the UK
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If the phones settings are all set to UK I would take it back to currys and show them as something is not right.
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @John9102 

I'd advise reaching out to our Technical Support on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, as they'll be able to get this sorted out for you.

0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Where does it fail to work? During setup of your cards? The bank doesn't doesn't authorise it when setting it up? If That's the case you need to contact the bank to have devices removed from their list because there is a limit of how many phones you can set up and resetting old phones doesn't always remove it from the bank.
0 Likes