Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fin de la ranura micro SD

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 10:53 AM)
Manuelgran
Journeyman
Options

Uno de los motivos por lo que aún no he cambiado de marca, es que los Galaxy disponían de ranura para tarjeta micro SD, esto ha dejado de existir en los S21. De momento tengo un S20+ donde si puedo utilizarla, pero mucho me temo que si los próximos lanzamientos siguen este camino, tendré que buscar alternativas en otra marca.

Aprovecho para decir que la calidad de los terminales de la serie S en mi opinión, cada vez es peor, con el S1 ni siquiera usé funda de lo robusto que era, aun lo tengo por casa y está impoluto, a partir del S6 cada vez son mas frágiles, los S8 (tengo 2) en menos de un año terminaron con la pantalla quemada, y estando en garantía Samsung se lavó las manos. El S20+ que tengo ahora, se araña la pantalla con mirarla y el puerto de carga es de pésima calidad. Siempre he sido cuidadoso con mis teléfonos me gusta que estén perfectos y sin tener que añadir fundas ni protectores de pantalla, algo imposible a día de hoy a no ser que tengas un iPhone. Hace 10 años que solo compro los teléfonos Galaxy S, espero que Samsung no me obligue a cambiar de marca.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Translation

One of the reasons why I have not changed the brand yet, is that the Galaxy had a micro SD card slot, this has ceased to exist in the S21. At the moment I have an S20 + where I can use it, but I am very afraid that if the next releases follow this path, I will have to look for alternatives in another brand. I take this opportunity to say that the quality of the terminals of the S series in my opinion, is getting worse, with the S1 I did not even use a case of how robust it was, I still have it at home and it is immaculate, from the S6 every time They are more fragile, the S8 (I have 2) in less than a year ended up with the screen burned, and while under warranty Samsung washed its hands. The S20 + I have now scratches the screen just looking at it and the charging port is of poor quality. I have always been careful with my phones, I like them to be perfect and without having to add covers or screen protectors, something impossible today unless you have an iPhone. I've only bought Galaxy S phones for 10 years, I hope Samsung doesn't force me to switch brands.

----------------‐
Try this help page
Maybe helpful to you

Do Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra have microSD cards?

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/microsd-support/
0 Likes