Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Female health on Samsung health app

(Topic created on: 11/12/19 01:33)
Starseer
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Is a female health/period tracker going to be added at any point, I can't even find one that is compatible. Anyone know of any?

93 REPLIES 93
AlexRambo
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Hi @Mamabird,

Could you show us an example of app doing this please ?

Have a good day
░▒▓█▀▄▀★AlexRambo★▄▀█▓▒░
Next Setup : Note Fold 5G
Actual Setup : Note 9 dual sim 512gb + Fold5G
Past : S4,S5,S6,S6E+,N7,N7s,S7E,S8+,N8
0 Likes
Lynzer44
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Samsung!?! Are you reading any of these? There has been no reply....still!!! I'm so disappointed 🥺😠😕

12islucky
Observer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Husband suggested I use the galaxy active 2 over my vivofit. The first thing I researched was menstrual cycle to find nothing exists. I count on this just as much as he does. I am disappointed that you don't even respond to this request anymore.  Accountability speaks volumes.

lea_b
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Fitbit isn't compatible with Shealth, but you can still use the app for your female health tracker. I do.
0 Likes
Milo4
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

The suggestion below: "There are third-party apps you can download and install that can be used to track your monthly cycle"... Remember the 3rd parties APPs does not work on galaxy watches.  

So, please @Samsung do you have another solution?

Chantelle2892
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I think samsung health should add that feature for women save us all from downloading an extra app to just track it
Sherry23
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Good Day I would also like to know if there is going to be a app for female health or just for tracking periods

please urgently advise 

thank you

SHFC
Observer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I don't think Samsung are listening.

I just bought an active 2 today and km seriously considering returning it because if this. 

Shocking

CherBear
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Who will make the first youTube video that Samsung is sexist?!?!

Barbzilla
Observer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Hello,

After watching many many reviews on Youtube that the Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro is one of the best smart/fit watches. I decided to change from Fitbit Charge 2 to Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro, after seeing the previous thread on this topic makes me wish I never did. Women are becoming more than half the population, and by far the leading consumer in spending. It is appauling after almost 2 years of the previous thread there has been no update for cycle tracking (mentral/period) in S Health. Where Fitbit has offered this function years ago, after even seeing the responding comments "thanks for your input, we are working on it", it's obvious you are not. It just goes to show you don't have any women in your corporate offices writting code, and/or maybe your chauvinistic app programer managers just don't take them seriously. I might have to return my watch and get another Fitbit charge 3.

-Disappointed FEMALE consumer

Izzybella
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

When Samsung will stop ignoring thousands of women and actually do something we're asking for, for ages?

Samsung health needs a female tracker (periods, ovulation, pregnancy) option. 

It's stupid we can keep track of how many coffees we drank but we cannot track out menstrual cycle. 

SAMSUNG! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

JamieV
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Samsung,

Is there a date of when you will incorporate female health into the Samsung Health app? This is essential and a deal breaker for your products. 

There's no news on this-- which is rather sad and disappointing. Addressing our concerns would be appreciated.

Kamaren
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I just got my active 2 and I am so disappointed that it doesn't track female health, now I'm really feeling like I'm gonna miss my Fitbit. 

Beeboopbeeboop
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Purchased Active 2 to replace my wife's  Fitbit for Christmas.  Looks like we'll be  returning it as she uses the cycle traker on her Fitbit. 

JamieV
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I did the same.. purchased the Active2 for myself.. and returned it. Extremely disappointed in Samsung!
Abira
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I am trying another route now via twitter https://twitter.com/AbiraIqbal/status/1210638904824651776

Please help me ladies as surely it can't be that difficult to add! 

JamieV
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I tried this route as well.. could not find a Samsung US.. just seemed weird.. and couldn't find where others took to Twitter for this subject-- which also seemed weird!

0 Likes
Outbackscorpio
Just Browsing
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I didn't bother with twitter, I went to the app store and gave the S Health app the review it deserved. Maybe if the app goes from 4 star recommendations to 1 star, it may make a difference. I use the sleep and female health trackers the most so the fitbit widget is going to be staying on my phone. Disappointing.

AquariusGirl
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I J want a period Tracker ad much as everyone else does because it would be great to look at the watch and see what's going on and know how many days until next period. And yes Samsung is behind fitbit in that department. But those of you that bought the galaxy watch just for this feature and sending it back are losing out on a great watch. I've always used the app Flo and it sends you notifications when your period is close. It's the best for right now and I'm ok with that until Samsung gets their head out of their ass and Integrates a period trq ker with shealth

0 Likes
Silviasia
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Please, everyone here know about other wonderful apps and you being condescending and patronicing is a waste of everyones time.

If you buy the samsung product anyway even if it is being sexist, you are not affecting their demand. So you are supporting the situation. Why would they develop this if women do not react or demand it? The app is called samsung health, but it dismisses one of the most important parts of female health. They can call it Samsung male health, then. What i did is return my Samsung watch, write a bad review to the samsung health app and buy a fitbit. 

AquariusGirl
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I wasn't being condicending and patronizing as you claiml. Nobody said they were being sexist. You'd say fitbit was sexist if they didn't impliment the female tracker. Sounds like the only reason you bought a fitbit was for the female tracker and not for the fitness tracker aspect. Fitbit products are ***** and their replacement ability is weak to say the least. I'm not here to bash anyone for their opinion but I see exactly where you're taking this so I'll leave it at this. Everyone has their own opinion of what should and shouldn't be as I did. End of story 

0 Likes