Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Feature request - Samsung health

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 09:24 PM)
Jonny00490
Apprentice
Options
The Pool Swimming activity in S Health has a custom pool length option, but the shortest length it allows is 20m.
Can the range please be increased as I regularly swim in a shorter pool, as I'm sure others do too.
The Apple watch can accommodate this and I think allowing smaller numbers would be a resltively simple update to make and push out to the app and devices.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Jonny00490: I have gone ahead and passed your suggestion to our Research and Development Team, and will let you know their thoughts as soon as I hear back from them. 

View solution in context

14 REPLIES 14
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Jonny00490: I have gone ahead and passed your suggestion to our Research and Development Team, and will let you know their thoughts as soon as I hear back from them. 

hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Could you please pass this on again, issue still here after August update
AndrewL
Options

@hipwell: I'm still waiting to hear back from the R&D team regarding the potential implementation of this feature. Please be assured that I will share any updates on this thread when they become available. 

ChezzaLH
First Poster
Options
This would be really helpful as I regularly swim at work in a 17.5m pool and would love to see my actual stats and not those from a 20m pool - as is the minimum in the settings
0 Likes
r33ceh
Apprentice
Options
Any update 1 year on??
Christiaan7
First Poster
Options

Hi AndrewL,

Where can I find the solution? It says this is the solution but I don't see it. I have the same issue, it would be great if there was an actual solution to this 🙌

0 Likes
Jonny00490
Apprentice
Options
Have you got an update you can share, it's been almost a year since this note?
Carrotious
Student
Options

would love this too... swim in a 15m pool...

Carrotious
Student
Options

would love this too... swim in a 15m pool..