Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Feature request - Samsung health

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 09:24 PM)
Jonny00490
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
The Pool Swimming activity in S Health has a custom pool length option, but the shortest length it allows is 20m.
Can the range please be increased as I regularly swim in a shorter pool, as I'm sure others do too.
The Apple watch can accommodate this and I think allowing smaller numbers would be a resltively simple update to make and push out to the app and devices.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@Jonny00490: I have gone ahead and passed your suggestion to our Research and Development Team, and will let you know their thoughts as soon as I hear back from them. 

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@Jonny00490: I have gone ahead and passed your suggestion to our Research and Development Team, and will let you know their thoughts as soon as I hear back from them. 

hipwell
Navigator
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Could you please pass this on again, issue still here after August update
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@hipwell: I'm still waiting to hear back from the R&D team regarding the potential implementation of this feature. Please be assured that I will share any updates on this thread when they become available. 

Alvaro Mathis
First Poster
Options

Samsung Health include fitness trackers, bike sensors, blood glucose monitors, blood pressure monitors, heart rate monitors, smartwatches and weighing scales. The only two categories limited to Samsung products are fitness trackers and smartwatches. However, everything else has a good selection of niche devices you can select.

0 Likes