Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Reminders app API or CalDAV integration

(Topic created on: 29-10-2019 07:29 PM)
PauloEns
Apprentice
Options

Samsung, please make the Samsung reminders app integrated to the Samsung calendar to show al the reminders there as it can sync trought CalDAV to any other calendar app on Windows, Macos, IOS and Android. This would be great to work on reminders anywhere.

Then the integration with Galaxy Watch would be great!!!

6 REPLIES 6
AntS
Options

Hi @PauloEns:smiling-face:

Thanks! 

I've let our R&D folks know about your suggestion. Me or one of the other Moderators will let you know what the developers say. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

xpasa
First Poster
Options

Sooo?... Any news on? What did developers from R&D say? Guess they had enogh time to consider if CalDAV could be a thing in Samsung Cloud. I mean, those are some basic features we are speaking about here

PauloEns
Apprentice
Options

We don't have any news about it... Samsung Cloud could be great if we could integrate on Windows and MacOS apps, but we can only use it on the cell phone.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi guys,

Not too much in the way of concrete news on this one, but the developers advised us that they'll consider this suggestion, and check if the options can be implemented. Assuming that there are no technical problems, it's possible that in the future it'll be possible to integrate the Samsung Reminders app  with the Samsung Calendar in the Galaxy Watch, and to sync via CalDAV. 

sergiusens
First Poster
Options

Is the future now? I would really like an option to use Sanmsung Reminders from my computer (Ubuntu).

The MS To-Do integration is not good enough as some features, like photo or notes attachments, are lost.

Members_KZB3Po1
First Poster
Options

I'm still waiting as well. Just set up my Samsung Calendar with my Nextcloud using CalDAV and DavX5. That work's fine. But there is still no way to connect my nextcloud tasks to my reminders...

0 Likes