Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Directly sync Samsung health with Heath Matters and Mi Body Devices.

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 10:46 AM)
GalAlexi
Explorer
Options

There are workarounds, such as MyFitness Pal and Health Sync app, these require interim services however.

Please intigrate Mi Body with Samsung health app. I have the Body+ scales.

45 REPLIES 45
Members_wfVjOgj
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone!

I can't believe I bought Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2 and now that I was trying to connect with Samsung Health I realize that doesn't work... I mean, I just bought it because says it was compatible! What about now? I'm trying to be a Samsung user for everything, bought a smartband a few days ago and already have a smartphone and a tablet from Samsung... And bought this scale because the compatibility.

If doesn't work, just don't lie to the costumers saying that has that functionality. If that information wasn't there, it has okay. But right now we want some explanations... Thanks!

mipei
First Poster
Options

Same here I just bought it today. I purchased Samsung galaxy watch active 2 recently I am getting more and more disappointed with Samsungs support on their wearables now this tipped the scale. I never thought I would say this but lately, I have been considering Apple or Xiaomi as my next phone (and other gadgets) favourite. Sometimes you have a feeling that Samsung just aims to make more and more new stuff but are forgetting about the stuff they already created and just leave them be, without thing of upgrading and improving them. 😞

KMoss
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone,

Just created this account to answer this question, as I was myself googling for life, not getting answers. 

So, theres apparently a difference to how Samsung Health reacts to Xioami scales; as the antennas work differently. 

The Xiami Mi Body Composition Scale does not use nor support Ant +... But the Xiaomi Mi Smart 2 scale does. And this is a different product!

It's kind of hard to tell the difference, and I noticed that many online shops sell them with eachothers name. 

I finally ordered the Xiaomi Mi Smart 2 instead of the Mi Body Composition Scales - and now everything register automatically within Samsung Health!

BackpackerBP
First Poster
Options

Hi Kmoss,

can you tell me the EAN number of the Xiaomi Mi Smart 2 scale you have?

I order one yesterday with EAN number 7436943188193 (named "Xiaomi Mi Smart 2 digitale weegschaal" by the shop www.xiaomiproducts.nl)

but received one called "Mi Body Composition Scale 2" with EAN number 6934177707452. Think I got the wrong one delivered. 

Ivo

0 Likes
farshads
Student
Options

It's been over 6 months! Any news or update?

Scantek
First Poster
Options

My next phone will be Xiaomi, so my problem will be solved .  İ wish a happy days to deaf customer service of samsung

farshads
Student
Options

I think this is Samsung becoming the next Apple! I came to Samsung because how Apple ecosystem works and makes you a slave to their limited devices! I wish not the same thing to happen to Samsung.

0 Likes
LakiNS
Student
Options

Remove it from supported!

LakiNS
Student
Options

Nothing, I tried to pair Samsung Health with Mi Body Composition Scale 2 (which pairs well with MiFit app), it does not recognize it, although my Galaxy S10+ sees it in the bluetooth devices in range. It is a shame for a whole R&D of Samsung Health.

biijan
First Poster
Options
same problem, I bought xiaomibscale as I found it on Samsung Health accessories list.. but it is not syncing... that's whole sh*t... samsung, believe me or not, I will go for other brands and I will ask my friends aswell.. your software team and your customer care team is Sh*t...