Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Directly sync Samsung health with Heath Matters and Mi Body Devices.

(Topic created on: 18-06-2020 11:03 PM)
GalAlexi
Explorer
Options

There are workarounds, such as MyFitness Pal and Health Sync app, these require interim services however.

Please intigrate Mi Body with Samsung health app. I have the Body+ scales.

44 REPLIES 44
AndrewL
Options
@GalAlexi: I have forwarded your request to our Research and Development Team for further clarification about this, and will keep you updated with any feedback they provide.
Pazee
Apprentice
Options

Any news about this yet?

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We've not had anything back on this just yet. We'll update this thread as soon as we do.

Adam4191
First Poster
Options

The only reason I purchased the Mi Body Composition Scale 2 was because it is listed in the Samsung Health app as an Accepted Accessory. I assumed it would automatically sync with my Samsung Health app. Now I'm very disappointed and wish I'd done more research before buying it. I didn't think I had to since it was listed right there in Samsung's app! They should remove the Mi Smart Scale entry from the app since it doesn't work. Don't fool more people into buying them just to make them see they wasted their money. 

Pazee
Apprentice
Options

Same here.

First checked the app and from the info in the Health app purchased the scale 🙁

GalAlexi
Explorer
Options

Works on Fitbit fine. Not Samsung.

muntea
First Poster
Options
F*** you samsung, I aways have been a fan all my phones were samsungs, 3 galaxies in the house 3 galaxy watches YOU HAVE LISTED XIAOMI SCALES! I expect it to work and it doesn't I also have Mi Body Composition Scale 2, at least remove it from compatibility to not make others buy the same thing 😐 or fix the issue 😐
GalAlexi
Explorer
Options

Bumpity.

Thx.

Ming_NL
Journeyman
Options
Lurking. I started a thread on the Dutch part of the community.