Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Corporative Watch Faces

(Topic created on: 29-10-2019 07:34 PM)
PauloEns
Apprentice
Options

Samsung please create some new ways for us to have our Calendars and Reminders showing in our watches. We only have "My Day" option that is not so great. On Apple Watch we have some good options to show calendars and reminders as complications and there are two watch faces very good to have your next event always showing up. Take a look on Infograph and Infograph modular

4 REPLIES 4
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @PauloEns, thanks for your feedback! I will pass it on to the Developers team and see if this idea can be integrated in future updates :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

PauloEns
Apprentice
Options

Thanks @CarloL !!! I'm used to be a heavy Apple products user and now I'm moving to Samsung. I'm loving all the options I have with Galaxy Note 10 and my Galaxy Watch, but I'm really missing some good features to have everything synced between devices like computer, smartphone and smartwatch

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

You are welcome! Samsung is always aiming to release more user friendly and smart features in each update, software and device that comes out so fingers crossed and let's see what happens! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @PauloEns:smiling-face:

The developers have got back to us on this one, and have said that they're planning a design with:

"...more complications based on modular system, from this watchface users can cusomize about over 45 complications whatever they want."

No confirmed timescale on when it will happen though.