Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 01:37 PM)
MattyJSeely
Journeyman
Options
Are any other Samsung users experiencing issues with the Facebook App. I can't open it, it just returns to my homepage. My wife has an Huawei phone and hers is working fine?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
MattyJSeely
Journeyman
Options
Just seen a note on here saying Samsung are aware of an issue and we're awaiting a new version of the app
0 Likes
Spitmint
First Poster
Options
Try clearing you cache an app data uninstall it then reinstall the app I had the issue with my fold 4 that fixed it some how
0 Likes
roxi666
Explorer
Options
Yes , I had to uninstall and re download working fine now
0 Likes
MattyJSeely
Journeyman
Options
Just uninstalled it and all seems OK now. Thanks
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MattyJSeely @roxi666 @Spitmint  glad Facebook seems sorted now. Yes clearing the cache/reinstalling app can certainly fix issues.  As a matter of interest  is anyone on  the One Ui 5.0 Beta  or are you on Android 12 or earlier?     I am in the Beta but not had a Facebook issue thus far.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
theheapstoe
Apprentice
Options

I have tried all of these solutions and continue to face issues with Facebook not opening. I was also one of the unfortunate people to have one of the S21 series that reboots itself all the time, but I haven't seen a solution there. Now that stopped suddenly and Facebook problems have persisted. Has there been an update on the past month that has shown to cause problems?

0 Likes