Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expand Cloud storage

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 01:17 AM)
Toppere43
First Poster
Options

Hi all, I have an S8 and my 15gb free storage is full.  In the settings I'm not given the option to purchase more space. I'm with O2. My wife's S8, also with O2,  was given the option to expand to 50gb, which I purchased. All I'm told is to delete files. 

Does anybody have any suggestions. I've spoke to Samsung support and tried to send them a log file but my email won't send it. I'm working on that. But the lack of option is puzzling. 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Grapevine
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this tip.  Was stuck on 5gb with AT&T Galaxy S6, no ability to upgrade.  Read this thread and pulled out my old MetroPCS Galaxy J7 and was able to change the Samsung Cloud plan.  Sweet!

0 Likes
vENTAGE_pUZZLES
First Poster
Options
Which company did you use this method with?
0 Likes
randisharpin
First Poster
Options

Hello, I've been reading these comments because I'm having the same problem however I'm not sure how to check whether my phone is or has 02 on it?? I think it's silly of samsung to put such a restriction on their cloud app but 🤷‍♀️ oh well...

Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Likes
Alycatstraz
First Poster
Options

I was having the same frustrating issue of not being able to purchase more cloud space once my 15GB were used up. Upon chatting with support I was told that Canadian model phones don't allow you to expand your cloud storage space. Seems rather ridiculous and very displeasing. 

0 Likes