Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 04:59 PM)
kay2023
First Poster
Options
Hi i'm after some help please I tried sending an email off my s21 ultra and it came up with username or password is incorrect or pop3/IMAP access isn't turned on for this account. Check your email account settings on the web and then try again. I have tried looking and have no clue what else to do?
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This has been discussed a few time in last few days.

Recommendation is to remove the email account and setup again
0 Likes
kay2023
First Poster
Options
I'll try that. Thanks
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hopefully it will fix it, but your not alone with that issue
0 Likes
kay2023
First Poster
Options
It's saying if I remove it I will lose emails. If I sign back in will I get them back?
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You may well lose your emails already on your system, It also depends who your email provider is. I use Virgin Media for mine as well as Gmail
0 Likes
kay2023
First Poster
Options
I'm not sure what provider it is. It's the Samsung email app. I can send an email using the email I'm have trouble with on my laptop and from Gmail just can't send them using email app
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Depends how's it set up with pop3 and smtp it's can be set to delete after download. Some just download and keep copies in the cloud or at the provider.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can you log in to your email via a broswe and see if your email are there still? Some system just keep copies and what they mean lose email is lose local copies

Check for old email still up there
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I tell what you should try, download outlook and set up your email on there before removing from Samsung email app and see it a your emails are downloaded
0 Likes