Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email pribs

(Topic created on: 28-02-2023 03:49 PM)
Sparx28
Journeyman
Options
My emails are not sending via my hotmail account. I'm receiving fine but not sending. Anyone help please? Thanks Dave.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Sparx28  you could try uninstalling and downloading again.  However there have been reports of issues with  outlook/Hotmail accounts. so if still issues in the event of 2 step verification being enabled  you may need to create an app specific password in the email app. If the IMAC protocol was disabled log into a web browser to enable this function. Otherwise would need to contact the email provider.  Some further information in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/email-won-t-send/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Sparx28
Journeyman
Options
Thanks will try!
AndrewL
Options

@Sparx28: If your problem persists, please can you confirm which app you are using to access your emails e.g. Samsung Email, Outlook etc? Furthermore, please confirm the model number and current Android version of the device you're using, located in Settings > About phone (or About tablet). 

0 Likes