Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email App Discussion

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 11:48 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hey everyone,

I would like to know, what is the best email app to use? Please let me know what email app you believe is one of the best, stating advantages & disadvantages of these email services. Thanks! 😀

I'm looking for an email app that can also be used on Windows possibly and one that has dark (black) mode. But, if the benefits of the email app outweigh these features, then I may reconsider! 😄
8 REPLIES 8
Kingfisher344
Navigator
Options
I've tried many email apps, Outlook and Gmail both have ads. Blue mail is good, Edison mail is probably the best for me. But after trying all these, I'm back to using the default email on my A10, Samsung mail
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks for the insight @Kingfisher344! I will consider using a proper app for my emails, after I factory reset my phone 😁.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Have you tried Proton Mail? Please let me know what you think of this email client. Thanks! 😀
Katarienr
First Poster
Options

I am using Gmail as an email address. It is the most comfortable email service because it is one of the most popular, and you can fastly register for numerous services by using it. The main disadvantage is that you can quickly spoil your email address and start getting numerous spamming letters. But this is not a big problem. There are a lot of methods of how to get rid of them. For example, I use temporary email whenever I register on websites where I will need their account only once or twice. It helps to get fewer spamming letters.

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I would say for me personally, gmail is absolutely fantastic for handling day to day casual emails 😎. If more so work related, use Outlook 😄!
gokaybjk
First Poster
Options

An .edu email address is an email address provided by students, universities and schools to Temp mail students and staff. If you are admitted to a university or college, they will give you a .edu email address for free. 10 minute mail e-mails are the e-mails that colleges and university administrations use to notify students. These e-mails are used as an official means of communication between the university student, the staff and the administration.

0 Likes
Mustafizur Rahman
First Poster
Options

I've tried a variety of email clients, and both Outlook and Gmail have advertisements. While blue mail is acceptable, Edison mail is definitely the most preferable for me. However, after doing all of them, I've returned to using the default email client on my A10, Samsung mail. Gmail is the email address I'm utilizing for this purpose. It is the most convenient email service because it is one of the most widely used, and you can register for a variety of services in a short period of time using it. The most significant downside is that you can easily taint your email address and begin receiving a large number of spam messages. However, this is not a major issue. There are numerous approaches that may be used to get rid of them. For example, if I register on websites where I would only require their account once or twice, I use a temp mail to keep track of things. It contributes to receiving fewer spam letters.

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks for the help and recommendation! 🙂
0 Likes