Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual messenger whatsapp problem take photo & video

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 06:48 PM)
azim yahya
First Poster
Options

hi, i got issue with my samsung a72 dual messenger. i installed whatsapp and clone it via dual messenger software, but my second whatsapp application not working well. no issue with original apps, but clone (dual messenger) cant take photo & record video directly through the apps. already install & uninstall many time, but problem remain same. help me. 

10 REPLIES 10
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
I'm sure whatsapp
Only allows
You to install account
On one device

Correct me if l'm wrong
I'm sure that's how it works
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You can have a copy of whatsapp, not sure if they call it copy or duplicate might not be called either. So if someone would like to use it for business and the other for personal use. Keeps them separate.
hempis
Student
Options

Yes, on Samsung you can have 2 accounts of some apps, like facebook and whatsapp, it's called dual whatsapp.

This problem happened a few days ago, and it's related to samsung and not whatsapp. 

Mahmoud Elgendy
First Poster
Options

I also have the same issue, and I asked a friend having S9 and got dual WhatsApp accounts and the 2 accounts working good and there is no problem. 

That means Note 10 needs fixing.

0 Likes
Prash
Student
Options

Hi Azim, I have Samsung A70 and I am also facing the same issue. dual whatsapp is not able to capture photo and video.

I noticed that, this started happening after last update rollout by Samsung.

Rajat
First Poster
Options

I have same issues bt now I'm solve this .

1st backup your media & then Uninstall all whatsapp app ( regular whatsapp & dual whatsapp) then install - login- backup all ur media & chat

0 Likes
Mitasha
First Poster
Options

Hey, I am having the same issue for Samsung Galaxy F62. Cant take photo or video from WhatsApp dual app. What is the solution?? How to resolve this??

0 Likes
Zypo
First Poster
Options
Did anyone manage to resolve?
0 Likes
Prash
Student
Options

@Zypo, after latest update from Samsung on my a70 I can take images from WhatsApp dual app.

0 Likes