Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading from 13 to 12

(Topic created on: 02-11-2022 04:54 PM)
SleepyWulfy
Student
Options

Need to know how to do this. Currently Android 13 is usable on my S22u (tmobile) as I have numerious apps crashing on start up including my banking apps. No a factory reset wont fix this.

12 REPLIES 12
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I noticed a massive slow down with my S22 Ultra

This is my very first Samsung or Android,

On my mother's life (this is my personal experience up to date) other than bit of quality pictures, I have seen nothing, absolutely nothing to justify my divorce from Apple

So decision was mine and mine only, I will live with this ***** for a period of time and.. Then I will correct my decision
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
That is fair enough @IndiW. Anyone in your unfortunate situation would doubtlessly do the same. Hope your 22U gets it's act together for you though. 👍
SleepyWulfy
Student
Options

This android 13 update is the first major OS update that iv encountered issues with, and iv been on android since the start. Dont know how they dropped the ball on this one.

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks buddy,
sorry for my strong expression of opinions 🙏

Obviously, I am not much of a "phone user" but I am a very heavy user of the Galaxy watch for fitness purposes.

I think my frustration is filtering from the watch to the phone

I use the Only to visit you guys here and few social media uploads otherwise my phone sit on the bed

Look at my average data use, not even 1GB 👇👇

If my watch had just one, just one, just one quality gym app or Samsung health app was comprehensive enough.. I will see all the good things about Samsung

Now everything I see, I see it with frustration and anger

I think I should change.. because this is not healthyScreenshot_20221102_181739_My O2.jpg
keith30
Maestro
Options
You can't downgrade from Android 13 back to 12 unless your using the beta version. I have the S22ultra and I haven't had any issues using the latest version and none of my apps aren't crashing so I think your one of the few experiencing issues.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
It certainly is not healthy @IndiW. And please don't apologize for expressing your strong opinions on this forum as many people use it to vent about the problems they are facing with their Samsung goods, and this is much better than bottling things up. It sounds to me that you are well and truly at that 'need to vent' position yourself. I genuinely do hope that whatever path you choose to resolve things you find satisfaction as quickly as possible.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Cool one my friend ❤️ Tc 👋.
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
Have you actually tried a factory reset, or are you just huffing and making a big fuss?

I use my S22+ pretty heavily, and have had zero issues with Android 13. It's waaay better than 4.1.1 was for me.
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Put doing a factory reset do you lose all your photos all your information all your contacts everything I'm 50 years old I remember a mobile phone to come out I've never had to go through all this aggro in my life the only time I have read issues like this on a mobile phone was with Windows and Samsung seem to be going down the same path
0 Likes