Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

DOWNGRADED

(Topic created on: 25-10-2023 10:59 PM)
lorenzo_Angeles
Explorer
Options
I had no choice but to downgrade the oneui6 was to buggy its was bad I couldn't use Google pay Google was glinting out and automatically scrolling up without imput the speel correct prompt incorrectly spells things and the phone overheats battery life has taken a major hit aswell 5 percent would last me 2 minutes compare to 5mins before update. Camera crashes phone sometimes fails to boot up lol it was expected that what it is but dam the whole thing is RAW. Hope yall enjoy the bata experience. 🙃 to downgrade just download smartswich on laptop or PC and connect ur phone there should be a downgrade option tap that and follow from there. It will RESET YOUR PHONE. and a password is needed to get back into phone frp locked. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's Beta software and you have to expect bugs in the software

As for Google Pay. You knew it probably wouldn't work as it specifically says in the information as you sign up

Though the issues you have seem unusual.
Depending on your phone, the software on my S23 Ultra is very stable
keith30
Maestro
Options
You should always read the information provided before you download any of the test version as it stated that Google Pay wouldn't work. Take note in future
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I've lost track of the amount of people who've complained Google Pay doesn't work because they've failed to read the information before they signed up to the beta
Piper123
Black Belt 
Options
Blimey - I got shot down by several people for saying about not reading the blurb before downloading beta.

@keith30
@ynneL_

Both spot on 👌
0 Likes