Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not disturb schedule not working

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 10:50 AM)
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options

Since the update the do not disturb isn't working like it used to

Before you could set a scheduled dnd and if you turned it off and back on it would keep the scheduled end time

Now however it seems to then change it to "until I turn off"

To put schedule back on is about 6 clicks (why are all your settings so many clicks)

Can we change this back to how it used to be

I'm sure I'm not the only one hating how it's changed

And yes it does ask us to pick how we want dnd to work .. yet there is no option to pick scheduled

I get on, 1 hour or until something stupid like 3 when I turn it on at 11pm

Come on guys and girls it's not rocket science, listen to your users

24 REPLIES 24
Idontwantto
First Poster
Options

Exact same problem here since software update about a month ago before it worked flawlessly. I'm currently on the June security patch update.

Any estimate on when it is fixed?

Bradin9855
Student
Options

When will this be fixed? It's almost July!

@NinaWildeUK wrote:

Since the update the do not disturb isn't working like it used to

Before you could set a scheduled dnd and if you turned it off and back on it would keep the scheduled end time

Now however it seems to then change it to "until I turn off"

To put schedule back on is about 6 clicks (why are all your settings so many clicks)

Can we change this back to how it used to be

I'm sure I'm not the only one hating how it's changed

And yes it does ask us to pick how we want dnd to work .. yet there is no option to pick scheduled

I get on, 1 hour or until something stupid like 3 when I turn it on at 11pm

Come on guys and girls it's not rocket science, listen to your users

Reggie620
First Poster
Options

This is happening to me as well. Very frustrating. 

TechGuy77
First Poster
Options
I have this same exact issue! I just got my S20 and this is a big issue because my alarm didn't even go if even though it's set as an exception. Samsung please fix this. Thinking this S20 is a step backwards. Not impressed coming from the S8.
Bradin9855
Student
Options

@TechGuy77 wrote:
I have this same exact issue! I just got my S20 and this is a big issue because my alarm didn't even go if even though it's set as an exception. Samsung please fix this. Thinking this S20 is a step backwards. Not impressed coming from the S8.

I don't think it's the S20, it's the newest software's update. I have the S9+ and it started after the last update. I'm missing alarms too, and sometimes DND turns on randomly and I miss important phone calls too! Schedules and exceptions don't work either. 

Maritza3
First Poster
Options

When sre they going to fix it? The issue was mention in Febrary and its July and still not fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

It's September and this is still an issue

0 Likes
Taffee
First Poster
Options
it's December and I'm having issues with it, I had scheduled one that came from the s8, worked on the s10 and the s20 will not work, it turns on but won't turn off, even tried doing the one where I pick how long I want it on for and it just won't turn off, its only because I looked at my watch I realised it hadn't turned off. Am I doing something wrong here or is this still not resolved? I feel really stupid and like I've done something wrong
aytch
First Poster
Options
only way I found round it was in the sound settings I changed the length of time in the mute settings. so return to normal sound after being muted. I changed it to 1 minute. so now a minute after my do not disturb ends the sounds come back on. not ideal but it works for now.
0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
not what I'm after at all tbh
and Samsung know what we want but just won't listen
0 Likes