Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not disturb mode on

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 07:24 PM)
SabsS8
Journeyman
Options
Hello, I was going through trying new settings after downloading the latest One UI 5.0/Android 13 on S22 Ultra. Stupidly, I wanted try to turn on Driving Mode and allow it to toggle "Do Not Disturb Mode" thinking it will be useful. Biggest mistake ever.

Now I can't disable this function at all. I can't disable the notification or hide it because it falls under System UI. Everytime I delete this feature on Modes and Routines it just comes on next time autimatically when I enter any car, on a train/bus or even walking somewhere. It is very annoying and I can't seem to disable it permanently. I am sure it's an Android 13 thing with Google.

Been having so much issues with Android and S22 Ultra in general, I am starting to contemplat le whether switching to Apple after 12 years of Samsung. 
7 REPLIES 7
ScrappyCocos
Navigator
Options

Hi,

Have you checked the settings to see if any scheduled Do not disturb is enabled?

Also, check the bixby routines

" If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0 "
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
After 9+ years with Apple and came to Samsung ultra S22.... My First and Last.. Every day.. I am noticing some new problem with ultra

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you tried a factory reset of your phone? Or cleared system cache?

0 Likes
SabsS8
Journeyman
Options
Thank you guys for your comment.
I deleted the whole Driving option on Modes and Routine. So far it hasn't come up yet. Didn't think of this earlier when I posted
ScrappyCocos
Navigator
Options

Can you please tick the answer that helped you as a solution.

Thank you.

" If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0 "
0 Likes
SabsS8
Journeyman
Options
I lied. It did nothing. I am going to try and factory reset the phone. And restore the phone but without the saved settings. If that doesn't work I am just going to downgrade back to One UI 4.1
0 Likes
SabsS8
Journeyman
Options
Tried clearing Modes and Routines system cache and all that. Didn't work. Factory reset is the next option
0 Likes