Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 12:32 PM)
chrisgbr
Student
Options
I've just got a s21fe and I'm having a problem with disney+, I have reinstalled the app and restarted the phone but it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen. Phones running 4.1 and the app is the latest on Google play. Has anyone else had this issue or is it just me? I've reinstalled on my old s10 and it works OK.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@chrisgbr: Next time you encounter this issue, please try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Optimise now, followed by Memory > Clean now. Also, please navigate to Settings > Apps > Disney+ > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, then try opening the app once again. Please ensure that your Galaxy S21 FE is connected to a stable Wi-Fi or Mobile Data network, as this is required to access Disney+ content. 

chrisgbr
Student
Options
Hi Andrew, thank you for the advise, I tried what you suggested and its still stuck on the splash screen, spoke to disney help chat and they seem to think it's a incompatibility issue, they have taken the versions and device info so hopefully there will be an update soon
AmyD1991
First Poster
Options
I also have the same issue. I have the Samsung galaxy S21 and its stuck on loading screen (been like it for months) I've uninstalled app, installed app, restarted phone, went into settings, force stop, clear cache etc.... I had a message pop up once saying error 83. I googled it and that also said compatibility issue. When will Disney Plus make their app available with these Samsung models?
0 Likes