Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ not able to be redeemed

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 01:25 PM)
Members_Uz9RSGN
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I've been having trouble with my attempts at redeeming the Disney+ code with my purchase of the S22 Plus. Whenever I attempt to login and receive my code for the 12 months of Disney+ I get an error/message of "This IMEI/Serial Number is already submitted. Please enter a new value". I've attempted to try again multiple times and each time brought the same results, I've contacted support and asked for a live agent and their help was minimal as they simply redirected me to a Samsung email address for help. I've used the Google Chrome browser and the Samsung internet browser, I've redeemed my other deal of the Galaxy Buds pro and it worked out fine. 

If there's anything else I can do please let me know as I do want to redeem the product before the deadline.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
LukeMcGurn
First Poster
Options
I didn't have ant issues while redeeming my Disney+ code

Hope it works!
0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Beta3
Student
Options

I also have a problem with redeeming the code

0 Likes
Members_Uz9RSGN
First Poster
Options

I attempted at redeeming it on my PC, however it shows me a QR code that then has to be opened on phone. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_Uz9RSGN: That is the correct process when claiming via a desktop PC. What happens when you scan the QR code on the site using your Galaxy S22+? 

0 Likes
KarlosFandango08
Apprentice
Options
Use incognito windows. Seriously, it resolved all these problems for me. A slight hassle to sign in again but it did resolve the problem.
0 Likes