Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable finger painting when editing photos

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 03:30 PM)
Liam2349
Apprentice
Options
When editing photos with an s pen enabled device, we should be able to disable finger painting, as for most of us, drawing with the finger will only be accidentally done when we actually intended to pan or zoom.

Additionally, when saving an edited photo, the ink seems to become lower quality and more pixellated. It would be good if you could save the photos with higher quality ink that does not appear as blurry.

This is all regarding the built in photo editing app when you edit a photo in the Gallery.

It would be great if you could implement these features.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Thanks for the suggestions, @Liam2349! Could we ask which phone/tablet you're using?

0 Likes
Liam2349
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I'm using a Note 9 on One UI 2.5 and S7+ on One UI 3.1
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Are you able to send us a screenshot that would capture the 'blurry' image you're experiencing?

0 Likes
Liam2349
Apprentice
Options
Sure. These are from my tab. The first one is a screenshot of me using the photo editor - the ink looks great. The second is what happens when I save the edit - the ink becomes very blurry.

Ruins of a royal temple_13382.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-174807_Photo Editor.jpg

0 Likes
Liam2349
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I think I replied incorrectly, but I added some screenshots in another comment.
0 Likes
Liam2349
Apprentice
Options
The images have uploaded in reverse order, so the blurry one is first; and the forum seems to have applied some additional compression, but you can still clearly see the extra blur in the first one. I hope this makes sense.
0 Likes