Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digital Wellbeing app problem

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 11:00 AM)
HammyWill
First Poster
Options

Hey,

When using digital Wellbeing app i set a timer on Instagram, lets say twentie minutes, eventually the instagram goes grey even though ive only been on the app for 4 minutes, is instagram working in the background, why doesn't the app record the actuall screen time? 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @HammyWill ,

have you tried to turn off the feature that allows the app to run on the background? This can be done from Settings> Apps> Instagram. 

0 Likes
HammyWill
First Poster
Options
Yes, I've followed all steps found on the Internet, instagram seems to be running deeper in the background than i can operate to close?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Is this the only app affected? Would you be able to test the same with a different app? 

0 Likes
HammyWill
First Poster
Options
yes this is the only app effected
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

This may mean that something on the app is stopping this to work correctly. I would suggest reaching their app developer from the Play Store to inform them about this so they can include a fix on future updates. You can also share this with our developers. To do this, open the Samsung Members app and navigate to> Menu (3 Lines in the top left) > Support> Send Feedback> Error Reports. 

0 Likes
ciucet
First Poster
Options

Was this problem solved? I have exactly the same issue.

0 Likes
HammyWill
First Poster
Options
it is was not i just deleted the instagram app. Instagram never got back to me
0 Likes