Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digital wellbeing and parental control - BUG - disable

(Topic created on: 20-09-2020 04:34 PM)
C8n
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

wanted to disable the app and it seems that Samsung was good enough to not allow the disable on this one.
Then I went and remove the permisions to track my activity on other apps and it is still tracking what I'm doing.

Please advise.

5 REPLIES 5
DigConfort
First Poster
Options

the worst application ever created
at 00:00 send notification with a report
and notifications cannot be disabled.

how to disable / uninstall this app ??!

Xda2man
First Poster
Options
I have absolutely no need for digital well being and as I have no children I don't need parental controls either but although this app is of no use I cannot stop it, disable it or uninstall it. This app constantly running is just a total waste of time for me. How do I disable it or at least stop it running?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

As if bixby wasn't intrusive enough, now Samsung are openly tracking everything I do on my phone with this awful digital wellbeing cr*p!

Why am I not allowed to remove this from my phone?  Don't even have the option to disable it!

Can anyone advise me on a good guide to get rid of all the samsung bloatware?  I'm not very technically gifted and scared to brick my phone, but if I'm reaching breaking point after this update.

If I could get rid of: bixby and digital wellbeing, I think that would be a good start.

MrAngryusedmtperurbe
First Poster
Options
I too want it gone! how dare they tra
ce my every move without my permission on MY phone which they charged me many hundreds of pounds for!
0 Likes
C8n
Apprentice
Options

you can uninstall it by using ADB - you can find guides on how to do that by doing a few searches online.
Hope this helps - I have it uninstalled since Android 10 on my Note 10 + and had no issues with the phone. (now the phone is on Android 11 and ONE UI 3.0 and have no issues).

Keep in mind if you reset to defaults then you would need to do the ADB again to remove it.

0 Likes