Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dex UWHQD wallpaper error

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 09:03 AM)
Benqxz
Apprentice
Options

Hi, anyone else have the problem where DEX UWQHD display fails to load a proper wall paper but is always zoomed in?

I'm using Note 10+ on a Samsung UWQHD monitor, both running at 3340x1440 without any issue on all resolution apart from the wall paper being strangely stretched horizontally and zlightly zoomed it. This happens for all UWQHD wall papers I load and any other wall papers also. I think it's a DEX issue, trying to get help from Samsung hasn't helped and I keep getting the same machine answered reply.

Would appreciate help, thank you

4 REPLIES 4
puzder
Student
Options

Same here, Note 10+, Samsung UWQHD monitor, stretched wallpaper. Back in June it worked well when I last modified my DeX wallpaper but yesterday I wanted to change my wall and ran into this problem, very annoying, tried to revert to my previous wallpaper but of course it was stretched too. My guess is that this feature got broken with one of the updates between July-Oct.

Maybe DeX testers not using UWQHD monitors when testing new versions... 🙄

0 Likes
Benqxz
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, they said you can send error report when using dex by clicking the report error at the bottom left. or right.

I haven't don't that yet but probably good if a few people send in the complaint!
0 Likes
puzder
Student
Options

I just got the latest update with One UI 3 and Android 11 and it seems that the problem has been resolved, I successfully managed to set a wallpaper without stretching. :smiling-face:

Benqxz
Apprentice
Options
nice, thanks for letting me know
0 Likes