Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deduction on my debit card

(Topic created on: 30-12-2020 06:38 AM)
Tolu
First Poster
Options

50 dollars was wrongful deducted from my account because I added by credit card to my Samsung pass account. I did buy anything or carryout any transaction. I called my bank when i noticed this and was informed that the deduction was from samsung.

This happened on the 25th of December.
I have sent 2 emails to ngservice@samsung.com as directed by a representative and I have gotten no reply.  I called your Nigerian office today and your rep. kept on talking about Samsung pay. He literally had no idea about Samsung pass.
This situation is very frustrating for me
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Triggz
First Poster
Options
u tried charge back call your credit card ask them to chargeback it
0 Likes
Tolu
First Poster
Options

Called and they were not helpful 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung Pass is just an identity confirmation app. No bank details are required to set it up. Therefore, I find your post confusing and that is probably why the Samsung rep you talked to didn't make sense to you.
Please clarify.
0 Likes
Tolu
First Poster
Options

Yes it is identity confirmation app. However you can add your credit card details. This helps when you do online transactions as the details are automatically filled when required. 

20201230_132233.jpg

0 Likes
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
I don't have a Nigerian office.
this is a global forum with content and replies from Samsung users. take your issue up with Samsung directly
0 Likes
Mijemy 7
First Poster
Options

Just know I was deducted 56 dollars from my account as I added my credit card details on my Samsung Pay Method. 

How do I get my refund, how do I go about it. 

Please I need help. Thanks 

0 Likes
fezanbutt786
First Poster
Options

I was deducted 2 dollars the same way

0 Likes