Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curve stole my money lacks customer support

(Topic created on: 18-11-2022 02:05 PM)
GadgetShowTech
Apprentice
Options
Samsung pay is flawed because the use a third rate 3rd party app called curve. 

Curve has my money and no way to transfer out. Chat takes 4 days for a reply and still waiting

Trust Pilot ratings of non existant support. 
90% 1 star ratings fo Samsung says it all. Not impressive

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Ohh OK, I have no idea.
Starling supported Garmin pay.. That's how I got to know it

Now I "top up" Starling account as necessary, its working for my needs perfectly
0 Likes
ElDodrigo
Explorer
Options
Agreed: they aren't even a bank and just help facilitate Samsung Pay's growth in the UK. I used Curve even before they had the Samsung Pay features: they didn't need to work with Samsung but they did, and with no extra cost for the end user, nor any bank charges... they don't hold your money until the payment is processed by the paying bank (the operations appear immediately in your pending bank operations). They also helped where a Company accidently charged the wrong amount: not only did that company refund the difference, Curve, as a gesture of good will, also paid me the same amount... without never having had my money in their bank.

Also, the rewards and cashback offers are varied and permanent for a list of merchants, including Wilko, Argos, M&S, etc.

They always put the customer first, offering is services to make purchasing as convenient as possible!
NYanakiev
Student
Options
Couldn't agree more. Some money went missing during a trip of mine in the US- Curve refunded the missing funds within 2 hours, while my bank (Santander) took a week to arrive at the same conclusion...