Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curve on Samsung Wallet

(Topic created on: 28-09-2022 06:27 PM)
Samsungers
Pioneer
Options
For some reasons Curve app shortcut in Samsung wallet is gone after recent update, it was a convenient feature as I could go directly to Curve app to switch between cards quickly. Now I have to log out of SW and log in to Curve app to swap payment cards. What happened to that little Curve button under Samsung pay card? How to restore it? Anyone any clues?
Thank you
11 REPLIES 11
dj9494
Voyager
Options
Go in Samsung pay settings and then in quick access Screenshot_20220928-195801_Samsung Pay_150957_1664391482.jpg
0 Likes
Samsungers
Pioneer
Options
Thank you, however your suggestions doesn't answers my question about Curve shortcut button which should be in quick access.
0 Likes
dj9494
Voyager
Options
I thought curve shortcut is this only, sorry my bad
0 Likes
mark770
Voyager
Options
I seem to have this problem since receiving my s23 ultra and have just put a new topic up. Did you find a resolution please?
Samsungers
Pioneer
Options
Nope, no help so far, it seams that nobody at Samsung does actually read any of these posts.
mark770
Voyager
Options
Yeah I would agree with that totally. Find it strange that I found an issue so long after you. Have you been on a beta programme?
0 Likes
Samsungers
Pioneer
Options
I am on S23U but had the same problem on previous s22u. There is a fix but have to go back to Google play store and give Samsung Wallet another bad review, they will respond
mark770
Voyager
Options
Thanks for the info. I'll do that straight away as its quite irritating
0 Likes
mark770
Voyager
Options
Did you get a solution please? I did as you suggested with Google play back in February but received zero response. More annoying is that just set up Curve on my wife's Note 10 Ultra and the short cut tab is there 🤬
0 Likes