Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging/notification indications

(Topic created on: 24-01-2021 11:38 AM)
AllenA
First Poster
Options

So, I have been a Sony user for a long time and only just decided to try Samsung.

I have just got an A21s and have managed to set it up the way I like it, however among some of the  differences I find strange are ;

1) The total lack of any form of charging indication on the phone when on charge,

2) No notification indication appears on the home screen when a message/text/mail has been received,

3) On lock screen or while in night mute there was also a very small blue indicator light in the top right of the screen to show a message/text/mail etc had been received 

4) A distinct lack of a choice of notification sounds and the fact they are so quiet.

All of those were available on the Sony and yet I cant see them or seem to access them if they are there on the Samsung .. or am I missing something and is it possible to download more notification sounds from Samsung.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Royalsignals
First Poster
Options
go to settings and find notifications. then turn on
0 Likes
luthia
Explorer
Options
go to settings turn noti on then if that doesnt work go to get help then press phone care then run test's
0 Likes
AllenA
First Poster
Options

Thank you both ... have tried those things, and managed to access notifications for mail, messages etc..  I'm guessing though that this model simply doesn't have some of the things the Sony did ... cant seem to find help and diagnostics .. ??

0 Likes