Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Charged for a free item?

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 10:09 PM)
richimpulse
Student
Options

Hi guys, I got the new 'free' fortnite glow skin yesterday on my S7.

I now have a charge on my bank statement from samsungapps?

Now the charge is only for £0.15, but there was no mention of this in the process, the skin shows as £0.00 in the store?

Is this some form of authorization fee? I've never purchased anything on the phone before so not sure why this has happened.

Thanks 

28 REPLIES 28
goonergirl46
First Poster
Options
I have been charged £38.99 for Samsung apps Schwalback AMDE does anyone know who this is please. Thank you
0 Likes
Members_siyee94
Student
Options

Exactly what I did.

0 Likes
angelaG1983
First Poster
Options
I appear to have been charged 0.15p but I haven't purchased anything. Its showing as samsungapps schwalback de? Please can someone help me as I'm a concerned a larger amount of money os going to disappear
0 Likes
trebor7
First Poster
Options
Me too not purchased anything tried to set up my phone for card payments but will not accept then they said you can use pay+ through something called curve I'm a bit worried now that larger amounts are to come
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options

Hey there , I've just sent I've got a payment pending for 15 p from SamsungApps SCHWALBACH DE I dint remember buying anything from Samsung for 15 p cab someone please help me with this urgently,  thanks in advance.  

0 Likes
Members_17C3Ueh
First Poster
Options

I have a charge of 99p on my account on 19th january and the last time I purchases something was October. I added a credit card in January I think. 99p is a lot to take to verify..... And it has been debited and not credited back

0 Likes
ItzMikeDUH
First Poster
Options
  • Nope. Mine has been sitting there just chilling. For such a small fee it seems samsung has enough of our money they could've waived that. I spoke with customer service on telephone..and I've decided samsung should actually just keep my 15 cents and donate it to educating some of their customer service. This one told me it was from me purchasing a product and when I make a purchase they will automatically debit my account. 😐😐😐😐 ummm I said I'm thinking its for adding a payment option or validating the financial accordance of my card. She said, and I'm not kidding, "no it is definitely for a product you purchased, anytime you see Samsung US on there it's related to product purchase"...🧐🧐🧐🧐 I always thought that was saying Samsung US location based, but if you are not from US I guess it wouldn't be your immediate first conclusion. What country are you in if that's not too personal? "I'm in the United States". :facepalm: I knew I wasn't getting answers from here anytime soon lol. "FOR JUST $.15 A DAY, YOU TOO CAN SPONSOR THIS SAMSUNG US CUSTOMER SERVICE GIRL. JUST 15 CENTS WILL AFFORD HER THE CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH ANY CO WORKER, BOSS, BOARD MEMBER, JANITOR, CHILD OF A COWORKER, OR EVEN THAT PLEASE HOLD WHILE WE CONNECT YOUR CALL AUTOMATED BOT WE ALL MEET WHEN CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE, and surely for the low low price of 15 cents she will learn that US is in fact in reference to the country in which she resides"  **que Sarah Mclaughlin Arms of an angel**
0 Likes
Kells1
First Poster
Options
Why have i paid 15p for something free
0 Likes
BSuvarna
Explorer
Options
It's not been refunded yet. And I had asked card issuer to raise a fraud against this as I never had raised this.
0 Likes