Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

(Topic created on: 10-01-2023 09:15 PM)
GeoRob
First Poster
Options
I know it says 45 days to receive the cashback but does anyone know if it gets paid quicker

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I got cashback on my Book Pro 360 and Tab S7+. I received the cashback into my bank account about 5 days before the stated time.
In my case, I was really pleased with how it went.
ZahidMajid
First Poster
Options
I sent my claim on the 2nd of December and still haven't received anything. It was approved almost instantly but have not got any payment.
0 Likes
GIBXO
Journeyman
Options
My cashback was accepted the 8/12, and as of today, I still have received my £300 cashback!?
0 Likes
Maries250877
Journeyman
Options

Mine was accepted 2/12 and I have been told there is a backlog and they can't give a time frame on when they will be paying out.  

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

I'm sorry to hear that you some of you have encountered a delay with your cashback claim. If you head to the claim site and tap on 'Track my claim' at the top of the screen then you will be able to stay updated from here. 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/20_days_of_christmas

You may also wish to reach out to the Promotions Team directly at christmas@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone on 0330 054 5451 (UK) / +353 1800 851 869 (ROI) quoting your claim reference number, and an advisor will be able to provide further support from here. 

0 Likes
Maries250877
Journeyman
Options

Sadly I have tried both.  When u called I was told my cashback should be with me this week, however my claim hasn't been updated since 30.12.22, and when I emailed to chase it, I'm told it will be with me ASAP.   

Never had an issue until now with Samsung promotions, so it's quite deflating when 7 weeks down the line they still haven't paid up. 

0 Likes
Jimus
First Poster
Options
Tried calling get an endless loop of automated messages unable to speak to advisor. Also completed web from to chase cashback as now over 45 days and just auto reply. Absolutely hopeless sort it out. Formal complaint now lodged next step is tv watchdog and social media
0 Likes
Cockneysparrer
First Poster
Options

I have done all the registering etc, in March, and have heard nothing. Can't appear to be able to even track my claim.

0 Likes
draxon
Journeyman
Options

My 45 days ends on Sunday I'm skeptical this is a scam as I can't see it being sent in a Saturday or Sunday was accepted almost immediately bit too quick which made me suspicious.i hope I'm wrong and I'm paid.

0 Likes